For MBBS in Government Medical College in Bangladesh :- Student must Score 95% and above can only apply for free seats under SAARC Quata.
For MBBS in Private Medical College in Bangladesh :- Any student having 60% and above in 12th with not more than two years gap after 12th result can apply for private Medical College in Bangladesh.
Package : MBBS package starts from INR 12 Lakh for complete the course. Different package for different college.
Bangladesh is a very smart MBBS Study destination for Indian Students. Indian Students can take MBBS admission in Bangladesh either Govt. or Private Medical College. If you cannot grab a seat in govt. Medical Colleges in India or if you cannot pay huge amount of donation in Private Medical College in India, Bangladesh can be your best choice to study Medicine. There are more than 75 free International Seats in many Government Colleges in Bangladesh where SAARC Student don’t have to pay tuition fees. Only they have to pay hostel fees. But you have to pay tuition fees if you want to take MBBS admission in Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. The Medium of Teaching for MBBS course in Bangladesh is English but some teachers.
But no prior knowledge of Bengloli is required as one can easily learn Bengoli after few months.
Presently many students from various countries like India (Assam, West Bengol, Manipur, Tripura, Kashmir, Gujrat, Uttar Pradesh, Maharastra, Andhra Pradesh etc. Malaysia, Australia, Pakistan, Srilanka, Palestine, Maldives, Bhutan and Nepal are studding MBBS in various Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
Reasons behind why are can choose to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- As everybody knows that Indian Education System was established by British Bangladesh was once a part of India. So MBBS Course is similar to Indian with respect to syllabus, study Pettern, Duration etc.
- Bangladesh is a topical country like India so availability of diseases are same as India.
- Similarity of culture, food habit, language (English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu) are an others good things for Indian Students.
- Easy connectivity from Guwahati, Shillong, Agartala and Kolkata, Birman Bangladesh newly sterted Direct flight from Guwahati ti Dhaka.
- Numbers of Medical College are listed by MCI.
- Bangladeshy is a Dry Country. Neither Alcohol nor any Drug Consumption is allowed there.
- Adequate Patient flow for clivical studies and practice.
Process of Application to Study MBBS in Bangladesh:-
Step- I :- Application Form
Visit our office along with your parent and fill up the application form in which college he or she want to study.
Step- II :- Submit necessary Document. After filled up the application form you have to submit you bellow mentioned documents.
- Class 10th and 12th Marks Sheet, Certificates Passed Certificated etc.
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proff
- Passport (if you don’t have your passport we will help you to apply passport)
- 10 copits of recent passport size photograph with white background.
Step-III :- Confirmation of Admission
We will ensure that your application form is correctly fill up and you provided necessary documents. We will forward it to the institution with a cover letter from our side. We will keep in touch with the Bangladesh High Commission and College until the confirmation of offer letter received and we will forward it to you.
Step- IV :- Documentations
After receive the offer letter will do all the necessary documentation for you for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
Step- V :- Medical
After completion of all the documentation works student has to do the medical from any reputed Govt. hospital to get visa approvals from Bangladesh H.C.
Step –Vi :- Approval Letter
When the Bangladesh HC and Immigration of Bangladesh approved the students visa, the particular institution of Bangladesh courier the original copy of approval letter to us. We inform the students to come and collect it from our office. We will escort the students from India to the particular college of Bangladesh.
List of Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- Ad-din women’s Medical College – Dhaka
- Anwer khan Modern Medical College – Dhaka
- Ashiyan Medical College – Dhaka
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- BGC Trust Medical College – Chittagong
- Central Medical College – Comilla
- Christian Hospital – Bogra
- Community Based Medical College – Mymensingh
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- East West Medical College – Dhaka
- Eastern Medical College – Comilla
- Fatema Hospital – Jessore
- Ibn Sina Medical College – Dhaka
- Ibrahim Medical College- Dhaka
- USTC – Chittagaog
- International Medical College – Gazipur
- Jaharul Medical College – Kishoreganj
- Jalalabad Rajib Rebeya Medical College – Sylhet
- Khawja Yunus Ali Medical College – Sirajganj
- Kumudini Medical College – Tangail
- Medical College for Women and Hospital – Dhaka
- Memon Hospital – Chittagong
- Nightingle Medical College and Hospital – Dheka
- North Bengal Medical College – Sirajganj
- North East Medical College – Sylhet
- Northern International Medical College – Dhaka
- Prime Medical College – Rangpur
- Rangpur Community Hospital Medical College – Rangpur
- Southern Medical College – Chittagong
- Sylhet Women Medical College – Sylhet
- H. Sikdar Women’s Medical College – Dhaka
List of Government Medical College in Bangladesh
- Armed Forces Medical College – Dhaka
- Chittagong Medical College – Chittagong
- Comilla Medical College – Comilla
- Cox’s Bazar Medical College – Cox’s Bazar
- Dhaka Medical College – Dhaka
- Dinajpur Medical College – Dinajpur
- Faridpur Medical College – Faridpur
- Jessore Medical College – Jessore
- Khulna Medical College – Khulna
- Kushtia Medical College – Kushtia
- MAG Osmani Medical College – Sylhet
- Mymensingh Medical College – Mymensingh
- Rangpur Medical College – Rangpur
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College – Dhaka
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College – Bogra
- Sir Salimullah Medical College – Dhaka