Many student look forward to study MBBS in Ukraine for variety of specialties which it offers. Ukraine lies in the south-east Europe and is mainly composed of fertile black soil steppes. The country shares its borders with Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland. The country has particularly a Constitutional Republic system of Government. Kiev is the capital of Ukraine and Hryvna is the currency of the country.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
To study MBBS in Ukraine is relatively cheaper and compared to other countries. Universities are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, IMED and in English medium Language. The duration of MBBS program is for 6 years and the tuition fees per year is even mentioned on the site.
Benefits of study MBBS in Ukraine
- Easily affordable fee.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Courses recognized by major medical councils of the world.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- After completing studies, a student gets the chance of applying for permanent settlement in Ukraine or in other countries of Europe.
- Ukraine has the best of the European transportation system.
- Special traveling discounts ranging from 30% – 50% for students coming from across the world.
- Lessons taught by highly renowned and visiting lecturers from USA, UK and Canada.
- Students get to participate in regular seminars and symposia held in other European nations.
- Bilateral Student Exchange programs on various subjects held in collaboration with universities of
- Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic and Finland.
- Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates.
- International students are permitted to take up 3 months summer job during vacations in countries like UK, Sweden and other EU nations.
The list of medical universities in Ukraine includes state education institutions of Ukraine of the 3rd and 4th accreditation levels such as universities, academies, conservatories and institutes. The list only specialises in various schools for medical, dental, nursing and others.
The list of medical high schools at the web-page of Ministry
- Uzhhorod National University (uznu)
- Lugansk State Medical University (LSMU)
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Poltava State Medical and Dental University
- Ukrainian Medical And Dental Academy
- Zaporizhia State Medical University